Oreo Cookie Cake
Photo by Jette Fagela Photography
What you need:
- 20 or so packs of Oreos (you may need more depending on the size you want)
- Circular Cake Stand/Platter
- Small Shot Glasses
- Begin stacking oreos on platter
- Stack oreos 5 high to fill the entire bottom of the platter
- For the next layer of 5, place the cookies about halfway in on the edge of the layer below
- Continue stacking layers 5 cookies high for as many layers as desired. We made 4 layers, but you can have as many as you'd like.
- Place the shot glass around the table and add milk
Liz creating the Oreo cake at Frances & Chris' wedding
No cutting needed, just grab a cookie and shot glass of milk and enjoy!
For additional tips and ideas, see Martha Stewart where we got our inspiration for the cake.