Thursday, September 8, 2011

Lights, Camera, Fasion

Hello New York Fasion Week!


Today all of the runway shows start in New York for the Mercedes-Benz Spring 2012 Fashion Week.  This is the week where you get to preview all of the trends for next year.  I don't know about you guys but I'm certainly looking forward to what the new trends will be.  

I'm most eager to see Nicole Miller  & Cynthia Rowley on Friday, Monique Lhuiller on Saturday, and Badgley Mischka, Vera Wang and Oscar de la Renta on Tuesday.  And no unfortunately I'm not lucky enough to venture to NYC for these but you can check them all out live on YouTube.  What we're sure to see are great new styles that will definitely influence the wedding season next year!

Click here for details on how to watch and stay up-to-date on all the Fashion Week details.

Look for some posts fall Fashion Week with ways to incorporate the new trends!

4 comments:

  1. I'm excited, too! This spring, I got to attend Fashion Week in NYC, which was absolutely awesome. This time, I'll definitely be following online!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could be there. But alas, I'm stuck in California. Make sure to post lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite week! love all the coverage on E! news! cant wait to see your fashion posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish you could be here! http://thatsmelbourne.com.au/whatson/festivals/msfw/Pages/HomeV2.aspx

    ReplyDelete